KAIDA Roll assures high quality products through an extensive system of quality controls. A number of rigid inspections are carried out for each and every step in the process of our production line. Every set of inspection equipment has to go through high accuracy calibration to guarantee effectiveness of inspection data.
• Scrap and other raw materials are verified so that they meet stringent specifications.
• All melting parameters are analyzed.
• Casting parameters are documented.
• Heating parameters are monitored during the heat treatment process.
• Hardness and internal soundness are checked after the heat treatment process has been carried out.
• Dimensions and final hardness results are checked before shipment.
• An examination to detect freedom of surface and internal cracks is carried out before shipment.
• All results are documented in accordance with our Quality Management System.
Pic.1 Chemical Composition Test Pic.2 Hardness Test